Saturday 4 January 2014

NEW Design Team members @ Visible Image





Our DT Call closed last night and were overwhelmed 
by the number of applications we received!

Thank you to everyone who applied, we hope you won't be disheartened if you weren't successful, and please feel free to apply again in the future.




We are very excited to announce
our fabulous NEW Design Team members...




 Amber Kroeling

 


My name is Amber Kroening. I'm a 36 year old Marine Corps wife, and work at home mom to 3 cutie pies. My husband and I have been married for 13 years. He retired in September 2012 after serving for 20 years.


I've been stamping since February '08.  I would describe my style as fresh, clean, happy, and simple.  Although I do want to do more mixed media this year!  I also enjoy making hairbows, scrapbooking, making jewelry, and photography. As you can see, I love to be creative!

My other passion is dogs.  I have three of my own plus I volunteer with a local rescue, and we almost always have a foster dog staying with us.  My daughter and I help out at adoption events every Saturday.  I also help the rescue with web graphics and by taking pictures of the adoptable dogs.  
I love every minute of it!

Amber's blog


Here are a few of Amber's awesome cards which grabbed our attention...














 
Tracy Freeman 


Hiya ! I'm Tracy, 34, I live on the fens with my VERY understanding hubby and fur babies.  I have been crafting since I was child, but was always into painting & cross stitch, then one day I saw a card making kit and thought "I want to try that"....fast forward 10+ years and I now am very lucky to have my own craft room that I can get messy and creative in everyday.  I don't really have a crafting style, I equally enjoy cute & dark and grungy projects. I do love working with different mediums and learning new techniques. 

Crafting is what keeps me  sane (well semi sane) . I am an all round crafter and make cards, mixed media & scrapbook.  To say I was happy when I was asked aboard the Visible Image team is a total understatement! They are a very talented team, and Visible Image produce such wonderful
 products, I cannot wait to get creating with them!


Here's some of Tracy's brilliant work with our character stamps...


















Kim Bacon




Hi! My name is Kim. I am older than I would like to be but young at heart. 
I live in Buckinghamshire with my husband, 3 sons and 2 dogs. I have crafted ever since I can remember.  I come from a background of crafty people.  Sewing, knitting, baking, painting, paper crafts, woodworking, pottery, model making, etc have always been part of my life. I have upholstered three piece suites, made patchwork quilts, done cross stitch, made my own paper, made stained glass pieces, and so much more but always come back to working with paper.  I started making cards 20 years ago. Things were hard to come by then, all that you could get was office stationary.  Rubber stamps were what the post office used, ink pads came in red, black or blue, and envelopes were either white or Manila!  And of course there was no Internet!  How things have changed! I am thrilled that we can now all get such wonderful products to craft with and have such easy access to inspiration. I look forward to sharing my passion for paper crafting with you.


Kim's Blog


 Here are some examples of Kim's amazing work...
















Susan Moffatt





I love creating - I have flitted between cardmaking and scrapbooking but the scrapbooking has really taken a back seat although I'm trying very hard to get back into it. I have also cross stitched in the past but when I had to cross stitch over 100 orders of service for a friend’s wedding I made myself a bit sick of cross stitch and haven’t really touched it since.



What do I love about stamping? I love bringing the little characters in stamps to life, I have always loved colouring in and that little girl who used to ask her Dad every day if he had a colouring book for her has never really grown up so being able to colour in to create cards is a fantastic part of it.


I like to try and show folk what other things you can do with products and not necessarily stick to what's expected of a particular thing.



Some of Susan's fantastic cards created with our stamps...


















We also welcome a Guest DT member who will be 
working with our NEW stamp releases over the coming months...



Hazel Eaton






Hi, I'm Hazel aka' the dragon' - my husband named me this many years ago and it has just stuck! I am based in Rugby and have my own craft shop. I have been crafting for a good few years now and what started out as a hobby has turned into an obsession!



I am very passionate about my work and love to share ideas and inspiration through my workshops and facebook page. I am also on other design teams and have demonstrated on create and craft and at craft fairs on a number of occasions. I am very excited to be a guest designer for Visible Image and sharing my inspiration with you xxx



Some of Hazel's brilliant cards created with our stamps...




 








Welcome on board ladies!


We are really looking forward to working with you all, and to seeing what 
you create with our NEW stamps over the coming months!





We are sad to say goodbye to Julie Woodward who has been on the team since we met at the Artstamps Newbury show in July 2012

Julie has some brilliant tutorial videos over on her
YOU TUBE CHANNEL
which you might want to check out!

Thank you Julie for all your fantastic work, and it goes without saying that we'll keep in touch as you've become such a lovely friend.

All the best for the future! xx




Thanks again to everyone who applied for our DT.



Have a great weekend!



Mark & Helen xx



Visible Image

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome ladies, I hope you'll be very happy with us :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheen said...

Looks like you have a fabulous DT on borad, Mark and Helen.
good luck and continued succes in 2014 x

Esperite said...

Congratulations everyone can't wait to see your creations and looking forward to the new stamps xxx

Tracy said...

I am so happy to be part of such a talented team, I cannot wait to get started :) Thank you so much Helen and Mark xxx

i'm with the band said...

Wow! Amazing cards, girls! So excited to be a part of the team!

Pauline Butcher said...

Welcome on board ladies, I am sure you will have the time of your lives on the Design Team, Helen and Mark aka Visible Image, are the nicest people to work with, and their products are fantastic. Together we, the DT, will work to showcase the stamps, and give them the justice they deserve. Exciting times ahead...... Hugs P xxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the New Members to the Visible Image Team I look forward to seeing your Inspiration for all of us Customers - the Projects I have seen from you all so far are stunning xxx